Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Family Photos!

Hi there! After a bit of a disappearing act, I am going to try whole heartedly to get back into posting regularly. There will be one big change though- I am going to focus more on my photography. I have not been posting because I have found it too daughnting to type up a well thought out post when I have a hard time even composing my to do list. =)

So being a photographer, I have a very hard time relinquishing control to have someone else take family photos for us. But it was certainly time for me to do so, because Mr. H is about to leave to go overseas again. I took a big chance by contacting a photographer that I found on Craigslist, but it turned out great!!! 

The following photos were taken by Jessica Newman Photography and edited by me. Enjoy!













No comments:

Post a Comment