Saturday, December 11, 2010

I'm Sorry...

I'm sorry that I've been missing for the last week (or two...).  Kahlan ran a fever for 3 nights, and just as I was about to take her to the doctor, it went away.  And then, of course, the very next day came along a lovely cough and a rash... Off to the doctor we went.  Who was a whole lot of no help, let me tell you.  "Well, it's just a viral rash, and yes, her throat is red, just give her Tylenol."  I could have figured this out on my own without having to take 3 hours with a baby who has a pitiful half voice screaming in the waiting room and pharmacy.  Oh, and don't even get me started on the germs that we exposed ourselves to.  Ugh.  

So we have spent the last week just chilling.  I have seen way too much of my couch and am steadily working through Charmed that a close friend loaned me on DVD (Mrs. P, I'm on season Seven, disk 2!).  My house is suffering, my sanity is still mostly intact, my tree has no ornaments (thankfully it's a pre-lit tree), and it's just not feeling very Christmas-y around here.  I need to change that, and soon.  It's almost the middle of the month, and I'm sad to say that I'm not feeling the Christmas spirit yet.  

I'm going to try to get back into blogging daily here soon.  I really want to blog, but I have not found a good way to work it into my day yet.  I'm working on it, I promise.  Hopefully my munchkin will soon be feeling better (and stop screaming at me every time I try to get on my computer).

So that's what's going on in our house!  I hope everyone is having a great December so far, and that it just gets better from here.  


No comments:

Post a Comment