Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas Eve Eve...

The stockings are hung, the presents are wrapped, the tree is decorated, the house is clean, the kitchen smells of lovely baking smells, and preparations are done for Christmas breakfast and dinner.  


Or NOT.  


Okay, the stockings are hung... But that's about it.  They aren't even filled.  There's a few things in Kahlan's stocking, but that's about it!  I still need to put the ornaments on the tree, there is one large present in a bag that kind of counts as wrapping, and well, that's about it!  


I have NEVER been this far behind on Christmas.  Ever.  But I am currently looking forward to my Mom flying in tomorrow and spending time with family.  I'm sure I'll find a way to get what HAS to be finished done before Christmas morning.  It's not about getting it all done, it's about the time with family!  


Keep a look out for Christmas pictures!  My dad, Kahlan and I spent an hour in line to sit with Santa today so I'll post pictures of that soon, and of course the "ripping open presents" pictures!!  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment