Thursday, November 4, 2010

I Believe...

I believe...


...in getting rid of stuff to free yourself.


...that seeing my husband sign in to messenger is one of the best parts of my day.


...that the end of this deployment cannot come fast enough.


...in finding a good deal.


...in writing everything down!


...that it's so nice to look around your house when you have a clean floor.  No toys... no dog hair... no shoes everywhere... I love it!


...that fast food is over rated.  It's not that good, it's expensive, and I can cook much tastier things at home!  (Now to just keep telling myself that for the next month while I try not to get fast food...)


...in curling up on the couch with a blanket and a good book on a day like today.


Now click the link below to head over to Exploits of a Military Mama and see other "I Believe" posts! 







1 comment:

  1. Gosh, I so feel you on this deployment. It is NEVER ending. Geez.

    ReplyDelete