Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Day 9 ~Your Beliefs~

I must admit, I am pretty guarded about my beliefs.  I don't share them without reason.  Beliefs and faith are so personal! It's taken me a long time to get where I am, and I fully intend to continue on my journey of learning and growing in my faith.  


I believe in fellowship.  Fellowship for me means keeping company with people who are like minded.  It can be people who are like minded in religion, child rearing, personality, just about anything.  Keeping fellowship with these people is uplifting, inspirational, and motivational. 


I do not believe in proselytizing. 


I believe in the beauty surrounding us.  Take a step outside.  Look around.  Take a deep breath.  Nature is beauty at its finest. 


I believe there is good and bad in all of us, and the choices we make determine what kind of person we are.


I believe what goes around, comes around. I know that all the responsibility of my actions (or inactions) lays strictly on my shoulders.


I celebrate the natural flow of time by way of the full moon and seasonal quarters.


I believe that men and women are equal, each a piece of the whole.  We must come together to complete ourselves.


I believe life is sacred.  All life.  



No comments:

Post a Comment