Thursday, October 28, 2010

Day 4 ~What I Ate Today~

Really?  What I ate today?  That's just not very exciting.  Nor does it really help you get to know me, but okay!  Here I go!  

Breakfast consisted of a FiberOne bar that I ate in the van on the way to my appointment this morning.  Yeah, I know... I should have ate more.  

Lunch (late) was from Taco Bell.  Two crunchy tacos, a side of nachos, and pintos and cheese (to dip the nachos in!).  Yummy!

Dinner was at a friends, and she baked chicken thighs (oh so good!) and green beans.  

Oh, and I've been snacking on jerky ALL DAY LONG... I'm addicted, and if it's in the house, I'm eating it.  =)

In looking back at that, I really should be eating more often.  See, I'm hypoglycemic,  so I should really graze more during the day than I have been lately.  Oh, and to make it even more challenging, I seem to be gluten intolerant, so I have cut wheat and other forms of gluten out of my diet.  Makes snacking a little more difficult, but not as hard as I thought it would be when I started last February. 




No comments:

Post a Comment