Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Day 3 ~My Parents~


My parents, huh?  Well here we are on my wedding day... I love this picture.  There are very few pictures of my parents and I.  Both of my parents tend to avoid the camera.  

In the last couple of years I have come to realize just how much I am like my mom.  It's scary, honestly.  We laugh the same, we finish each other's sentences, and she's my best friend.  I can call her and talk to her about anything.  She still laughs at me about the day that I called her from 730 miles away to have her help me find my keys.  And the funny thing is?  She helped me find them!  =)

Most people don't understand my dad.  He has a very sarcastic sense of humor, and really loves to mess with people.  I got that same sense of humor.  There are days that my mom can't stand how alike he and I are.  I'm certainly a daddy's girl, and I love it that way.  




1 comment: